Preparations are well underway for the team to take on their next epic adventure - South Australia's Gawler Ranges and Goog's Track. The two trailers are just about through a full pull through. This 'half hour job', which ended up going for over five days saw both tricky trailer and the chuck wagon get new suspension, and thricy trailer got a water tank and a new spare tyre...and spare tyre mount, after it all disappeared somewhere near Innaminka on the trip last year.
- TTT 7 - 2016
TTT 6 - 2015
- TTT 1 - 2010
- TTT 2 - 2011 >
- TTT 3 - 2012 >
TTT 4 - 2013
TTT 5 - 2014
Day's 1 to 6 12/8/2014 to 17/8/2014
- Day 1 - Wangaratta to Renmark
- Day 2 - Renmark to 30km's out of Port Augusta
- Day 3 - 37kms North of Port Augusta to Mabel Creek
- Day 4 - Mabel Creek- 60kms in to Anne B to Anne Beadell 25kms short of Emu 15-8-2014
- Day 5 -Anne Beadell near Emu to The Unamed Conservation Park 16-8-2014
- Day 6 - UCP to 25kms south of Vokes Corner 17-8-2014
- Day's 7 to 12 - 18/8/2014 to 23/8/2014 >
- Flying Doctors
- The Movies
- Photo Albums
Leave a Reply.
The Wordsmith writes that its a team effort; without the team there would be nothing to write.